Monday, May 20, 2013

Hattie 18 months

 
 
This was definitely my favorite, most fun photo shoot thus far! I hadn't been back to IU campus for over 7 years, and this time of year it is just so beautiful with the spring tulips. So I thought, why not...lets head to Bloomington for the day! It was a beautiful day as Hattie and I parked on Kirkwood, started off on a stroller ride to the sample gates. We had a brief photo session there, then took another stroller ride/walk through the walking paths and student buildings and ended up at Dunn Meadow. We camped out there and played and explored. Next we headed to get some IU t-shirts on Kirkwood. Finally we drove to my freshman dorm, Briscoe and captured a few more great pictures. Lots of memories remembered, and new memories created with my sweet little Hattie! My mom says I should include one of these pictures with her future IU college application  :)
 
 
 
 
 








 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment